The Positive Impact of Coaching in the Corporate World
Ten years ago, if you asked a corporate executive to define “coaching”, you might have received an answer that had more to do with encouragement or mentoring. At that time, “coach” was a term used more readily in other professions, such as “drama coach” or “voice coach”. Today, the focus of Corporate Coaching has evolved into a far more meaningful and valuable path to personal and professional development.
This report will give you a deep and revealing insight into what is happening in the corporate world and quite companies that use corporate coaching are forging ahead faster compared to those that don’t.
You will :
- Look at the details from in-depth reports recently done on the effectiveness of coaching
- Understand who needs coaching and why
- Learn that 47% of all top companies now train managers to be good coaches
- Learn that 80% of great companies use coaches to create a coaching culture within their organisation
- Understand that great managers use coaching to achieve
2. The ability to ask the right questions
3. A tendency to challenge beliefs
4. Willingness to shift problem solving to employees
- Learn how top managers are achieving self mastery through coaching in their business
- Understand how work life balance of play is an ever more important role in the corporate world today and how coaching is contributing massively to this
- Get a deep understanding of the link between success and emotional intelligence
- Understand the need for change and how corporate coaching helps to foster great and long-lasting change
- Become familiar with the need for top managers to be able to engage in ” Self Reflection” and how coaching is an enabler of this
- Understand how great corporate coaches can convert good managers into top leaders
- Become familiar with what executive coaches do within the business
- Understand that the top companies in the world today at using a secret weapon to gain an advantage, corporate coaching!!
- Increase your rate of success, stacked the deck in your favour using corporate coaching
- How to choose the correct executive and corporate coaching firm from your business